Make your tailgate POP!
Makes a dozen
- 10 oz large shrimp (peeled and and cleaned)
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 0z cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (for easier clean up)
- Cut jalapeno peppers into halves lengthwise, removing the the seeds
- Cut bacon in half horizontally
- Start an assembly with the jalapeno, then about 1 tsp of cream cheese, add the shrimp or shrimps.
- Wrap the bacon around the pepper and shrimp, secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with seasoning
- Place in oven and roast until bacon is crispy. About 20 minutes.
***Remove toothpicks before serving to make a prettier presentation. This is a nice appetizer to serve for a party as you can prep ahead of time.
Use the little print button below to save your copy of this recipe!